- Grief Prevention: claim land with a simple tool to prevent griefers from destroying your work
- Economy: trade with other players for items, or sell and buy items from the server shop
- mcMMO: increase levels while doing things in Minecraft to unlock extras and compete with others on the leaderboards
- Ranks: gain xp to unlock xp and gain a nice big number next to your name in chat, and compete on the leaderboards
- RandomTP: instead of having to walk out of the spawn, teleport instantly to an empty, random location in the wilderness
- CoreProtect: griefing can be rolled back by notifying an admin
- TreeAssist: cut down and replant trees instantly, no need to chop the whole thing down to get its wood
- Essentials: includes many commands central to playing, such as /home, /warp, /tpa, and more
The server IP address for Arise Survival is arisemc.me. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Minecraft launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" from the menu.
Click "Add Server", paste the text arisemc.me in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done".
It usually takes a second or so, but once the connection is available, it turns green.
Now you can click on "Join Server" button to play on Arise Survival.
There are 23 players playing Arise Survival right now.
Arise Survival supports Minecraft version 1.18.2, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The Arise Survival server is currently hosted in United States, was last checked 8 minutes ago and has a fast connection.
You can play Survival, Economy, McMMO GameModes on Arise Survival Minecraft server.