- Create your own towns, claims, and nations with Towny!
- With a fresh new Towny map, create your map on our large 9kx9k map! Check out our live render of the world at https://map.vale.gg
- EliteMobs dungeons, bosses, and custom items
- Unique ranking system with personalized perks
- Community Favorite: Slimefun plugin with many addons and world generation.
- Jobs with awesome level-up perks.
- Survival and vote crates
- A small, friendly tight-knit community and staff team.
- Anti-griefing tools, rollbacks, secured backups, and a no map reset policy.
The server IP address for Vale Network is play.vale.gg. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Minecraft launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" from the menu.
Click "Add Server", paste the text play.vale.gg in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done".
It usually takes a second or so, but once the connection is available, it turns green.
Now you can click on "Join Server" button to play on Vale Network.
There are 14 players playing Vale Network right now.
Vale Network supports Minecraft version 1.17, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The Vale Network server is currently hosted in United States, was last checked 4 minutes ago and has a fast connection.
You can play Creative, Economy, PvE, PvP, Survival, Towny, Vanilla, Jobs, Fun GameModes on Vale Network Minecraft server.